Thursday, March 02, 2006

Eating Healthy & Exercising Doesn't Come Easy

When you get up in the morning do you feel sluggish and tired? You can't think straight unless you get at least two cups of coffee in you? Then you rush to get ready for work, either skip breakfast, or cram a donut or bagle down your throat while running out to jump into your car. When you finally make it to work you are so stressed out from rushing about that you just want to go home. You sit down and the countdown begins. One hour down, seven to go! When you finally get off of work you rush home excited for what is to come only to find out that you have absolutely no energy to do anything but watch TV and have a TV dinner. Throw kids into the equation and you have an even more relaxing evening.

I used to feel the same way every morning until I discovered that a healthy lifestyle and commitment to exercise can not only change the way you feel in the morning but it can also positively affect your performance at work, at home and last but not least your love life.

You might say that you do not have the time to exercise or eat healthy but trust me you can.

I myself, recently changed my ways. I ditched my sedentary lifestyle which included eating out at fast food restaurants five out of the seven days a week, watching endless hours of television and playing video games for one that included exercise and eating right.

My first bought with changing my lifestyle came when I decided to hit the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Energy Drink Reviews